Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Waiting for Amy to get off the phone, so I can ask her something.
As for now...

Good Luck, Irvine-ers!

I haven't been getting much sleep lately and am breaking out. O_o
Memories from high school. Heehee. Oh well, such is life.

My room is almost done. My body is SORE from all that cleaning. I was cleaning under my bed. (For those who haven't seen my bed, it's an Ikea bed, complete with compartments on the bottom.) I tried sliding through one of the compartments to really clean the dirty end. My shoulders too broad to fit. I managed to get myself a bit stuck. So I called Shelby and he cleaned it for me. (That's what he gets for being so skinny! Plus, I paid him a whole American dollar. :D) I know, I know. I'm such a good sis.

Am seeing Sara tonight so we can go BonFire shopping. Bonfire this Saturday. haha.
Kirsten told Rachel, who's from Thailand, that it's an American tradition for everyone to sing a song in front of the bonfire. She believed it. Helen and I went along with it. >:D We're so evil. She's actually gonna perform her Thai camp song, dance movements and all, today at lunch for us..."To see if it's okay." she says. Muhaha.

Almost time to head off to the other office for lunch with the girls again. I love them. They make me smile all the time. Life sucks sometimes, but it has it's moments. ;D

Till then. ^_^



I wanna see Evan!

No comments: