Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So the Vet just called me. Dr. Whir said Lexie's liver enzymes. So high, they can't even read it.

They need to do a bioacid test. $105.28 which is already discounted because I bought health insurance at Banfield. This test will tell me where the problem is coming from. Either her liver alone or her liver & her shunt (A portosystemic shunt is a blood vessel that bypasses liver tissue, carrying blood from the intestines, stomach, spleen, and pancreas to the heart before it can be filtered and cleansed of proteins, sugars, bacteria, and toxins). If the test says that the liver and shunt is causing her liver enzymes to go off the charts, surgery will be required. I will have to find a surgeon to do that. Surgeon = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Where am I going to get the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$? I'm worried.



"I'm Just a Boy" is on. Jessica and I thought it was a weird song hearing it on the radio yesterday. But after reading the lyrics....not too shabby. We likey.




:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taking care of pets can be just like taking care of kids...or at least a taste of it.

*gronk*

Anonymous said...

It's "If I Were a Boy."

Dummy.

ho ho said...

I was typing and singing at the same time. That's like trying to pat your head and rub your stomach in a circle at the same time.

Now I get what you were saying.


Reception sucks.

Anonymous said...

I can pat my head and rub my sexy abs with no problem. Maybe it's just you.

Suckahhhhh. =]