Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When things come too easy we're suspect. Do they have to get complicated before we believe they're for real? We're raised to believe that the course of true love never runs smoothly. There always have to be obstacles in Act Two before you can live happily ever after in Act Three. But what happens when the obstacles aren't there? Does that mean there's something missing? Do we need drama to make a relationship work?

- Carrie
Sex and the City


Things are good. What am I talking about. Things are great. But yet, I still have this uneasy feeling that I can't get to settle. It's like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Things can't be that great without something bad leering in the near future, can they?

Don't get me wrong. I still battle my demons called "The X Factors". And I'm afraid that, like in the past, the other shoe to drop will be one of them.

No comments: