Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This will be a whine-infested blog entry. Care for some cheese?

I caught the bug. My throat hurts. I need some TLC. This weekend was crappy. I'm grumpy. If you don't know the words to the song, don't wait to listen for them, and then attempt to sing it. All I hear is a 5 second delay to the song and extra loud emphasis on the big words. It's just YOU and ME....mumble, mumble...PEOPLE....mumble mumble....SAY. My appetite is lost after finding cow liver at the bottom of my food.

Did I mention that I caught the bug, my throat hurts, and last week was crappy?


Think Richard Simmons.....positive things....








ummm....




still thinking....






Richard Simmons....sexy
Note to Self...Get Josh bright red tank top with striped short shorts. Sexy..





Richard Simmons on "Whose Line is it Anyway?"...heehee...

heh heh heh heh heh heh...laughing like Tom Lycus now.





I feel better.





I feel better.

No comments: