Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DB says I haven't updated for a while, so I guess I shall.

Things have finally winded down to a slow trot. Just a 10 page History paper and a Kinesiology group presentation for the next couple of weeks and then finals. *whew*

Summer is creeping up faster than I expected. I was originally going to take summer classes and be done with my B.A. by Fall 05. Because 3 co-workers of mine will be taking their long vacations over the summer, all that is left is just me and Helen to fill in. And so, everything is pushed back. I will be done by Winter 06. I guess it works out better that way. I will still have my health insurance under full-time student.

This past weekend was rather busy.

Friday::
After work, I stayed at home to keep my mama company. My dad and brother went up to Sacramento for a b-ball tournament.

Saturday::
Went out with Kirsten and Rachel. That was mucho fun! We took Rachel to Trader Joe's (was her first time) I needed to pick up some flaxseed (to eat, not to plant) and Kirsten bought some organic water something. We took maaaaaaaany samples. It was GOOD. Prime rib and lemonade. :P**

Afterwards, we headed over to Santa Anita mall. We watched Monsters-In-Law, which was way funnier than I thought it would be. J. Lo was pretty funny herself. Rachel needed to get some souvenirs for home. This will be her last trip to the US. I know I have been saying that for a while, but this time it's final. She got her passport...did the ceremony...and so, there's no reason to come back anymore. =(

She was very sweet. She helped me buy the entire Friends series for a really good price. (I love bootlegs!)She also threw in a few movies and a AF polo shirt. She says they have "DaVinci Code" in paperback in Thailand. Muhaha. I love Thailand too. I really want to read DaVinci Code. I want to see what the fuss is all about. Our church wrote a whole article about in "The Table" church newsletter. Right now, I'm reading "Empress Orchid". On sale at Borders. Score, baby, score.

I'm way off topic here. Oops? Then there was Sara's graduation party at Los Gueros and then D&Bs.

Sunday:
Church...Ministry Fair...then...trip down to LACMA. Haven't been there in a while. It's so pretty over there! Big too. I got my exercise for the day there.

Sara cooked dinner for Damon, Jason, and I. Stuffed shells. SO GOOD. and I don't like cheese. so there you go. Thx Sar!! :P

And that's it. I am losing steam. Maybe because it's 2:08 and I have to clock back in from lunch at 2:09. I guess that's it for now.

Anay-gae-say-yo, people! ^_^

No comments: