Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This weekend has been such a blur, I don't even remember what I did. O_O Brain fart occurences have been more and more frequent.

THURSDAY:
School. Then work. Then dinner with Amy and her friends and her Mango Pudding at Norm's. (The prices are cheap, but so is the food. Ack.)It's somebody else's turn to blush. Muhaha. Btw, he is NOT the Frog Prince!

FRIDAY:
The morning was spent at CalTech Children's Center, working my practicum hours. Kids are so much fun. ^_^ Work afterwards. After work, Wei-Han came over so we could work on our group project over AIM with the other group members. Finished up around 8. Took her to church and headed over to Puente Hills to meet up with the other 3 at Frisco's. Seriously, those skirts are SO short. I wonder if they ever fall and moon the customers. (Extra tips!) The end of the dinner, we were trying to decide on a movie.

And the choices were...
1.) Phantom of the Opera [Sara & Hollie]
2.) National Treasure [Jason & Hollie]
3.) Spanglish [Sara & Jason & Hollie]

We were too late for Spanglish, so toss up between Phantom and National Treasure. It was fun watching Sara and Jason debate over the movie. In the end, I won! I got to see the movie I wanted to see. ^_^ National Treasure. I wanted to see all three. It was a pretty good movie, very patriotic. ;D

SATURDAY:
I got home rather late the night before and was looking forward to sleeping in. Not! Familia was screaming and stomping at 8 in the frickin' morning. I was SO tired. I got up to catch up on some homework. Sara picked me up at 4 and we headed over to my Aunty's house to take the kids to the park. (I have pictures!) The kids had so much fun. There were some pretty aggressive Moms there. This kid was waiting for our swing, but I didn't know, so I put Paige on it. The kid ran back to the mother and she started yelling at him to get the swing back. She even PUSHED him. He didn't want to, so Paige stayed on. Afterwards, we met up with the guys for some dinner at ___________'s. The BEST horchata I have ever tasted. Better than Uncle Robby's Famosa Horchata. ^_^ Went back to the Loser's house and hung out for a bit. Sara and I were getting a bit tired, so we went home.
Before hitting the sack, I wrote a note to my mom and left it on the kitchen table for her to read in the morning.
Here's what it said.

PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO BE QUIET.
(IF NOT, I WILL BE JUST AS QUIET AS YOU WERE TOMORROW NIGHT, WHEN I COME HOME LATE.)

SUNDAY:
That did the trick. :D But then, I had to wake up early for church anyways. Booo. After church, came home to a rather organized house. Something was up. My parents were having another party. As DB would say, "GEEBUS!" I prepared for the arrival of their friends. I had a big enough supply of water and snacks for my room. (So I won't have to go out into the kitchen, while they're there.) I did some more homework. More like, watched Everybody has a Secret. :D [Kirsten said must watch before coming into work on Monday so we can discuss with each other what we thought of the movie.] It's pretty funny. A korean version of Sex and the City. [Reminds me of Kelly. Which reminds me of ass nipples. (_o_|_o_)] Sara called and said she was comin' over. I jumped in her car and fled the parent's party scene...game of MJ, Karaoke, dancing, and movie (HOuse of Flying Daggers). While we waited for the guys to get back from Costco, but of course, Sara and I decided to satisfy our craving for some Coldstone's. Oh so yummy! We got really hooked up. ;D We ordered 3 middle sizes. We paid for 2 small sizes. Scoooore! Muhahaa. We picked up the Loser and headed over to the Long Beach Town Center for some Peruvian food with Derek. :P (Derek: Thanks for the gift. Cows all the way, baby! I know EXACTLY what to get you for your birthday. Cows rule.) We were stuffed. Nothing like a game of air hockey! I kicked ass. Which reminds me...SOMEONE owes me 10 slaps on the butt. Raincheck? ;D

I have to pee. Quick recap.
After that. We went to Loser's house. Watched House of Flying Daggers. She took forever to die. Went home around two.

MONDAY:
Called in and said I was going to be late. Could not wake up. Went to work. Stayed there till 6, when original plan was to leave at 2. Whoops. Times flies when you're having fun.


Okay done. I have to peeee!

No comments: