Monday, January 10, 2005

One quick post before I re-organize my room and get some homework done.

This weekend was loads of fun. Woke up extremely late (well, at 11. Extremely late for me at least.) Amy stopped by my house to pick up some books, but ended up staying to chat a bit. By 1, I had to kick her out cause I was suppose to be meeting up with Sar and Damon at 2 and I haven't even gotten to taking down the Christmas stuff yet. And so, that was my reason for being late. Oops? :D

I picked up Sara, 40 minutes late, and we headed over to Damon's house. Turns out, Damon and Jason were going to join us in baking and decorating some gingerbread cookies from scratch (courtesy of Sara) with Paige and Evan. They gave up going to the carshow to bake cookies with kids. Awww! How absolutely sugar of them. Paige was rather shy at first with the guys. The only thing she said to them was "Damon GauGau, Jason GauGau". Within an hour, she was climbing all over them. These guys looked SOOO cute with Paige and Evan. :*) Like I tell Shelby, "These are your chick magnets. Guys look extremely hot wearing babies."

Sara is made outta sugar cause all this was her idea! Paige and Evan had SO much fun. Thank yous Sara, Damon, and Jason for a great ass time! (Some ass nipples for Kel Kel (_o_|_o_) with the mention of ass.)

Btw, Damon made a L0s3R gingerbread girl for himself. Now that's, hot stuff. *Sizzle* ;D

After 3 hours of baking and decorating, we were covered in powder and gingerbread dough was stuck to the bottoms of our socks, we headed out to Old Town for some Buca's. It was raining hard. Hard as a _______. (Muhaha..you so perverted.) Stupid Pasadena has street lights that don't do their job. I, seriously, could NOT see. It's like me driving without my glasses. For a while there, I was being greedy and driving in 2 lanes at once. I almost ran into a traffic cone that came outta nowhere. Fearing for the lives of my dear ol' pals, I let Damon and Jason take over. (But ha! Jason ended up being just as a greedy as me. 2 lanes at once, baby.)


"Sunday morning, rain is falling." Literally.
Sunday morning...errand running! Our plan was...

1.) Target
2.) Santa Anita mall
3.) Chinatown
4.) Carshow

What actually happened. Everything BUT the carshow. Sorry guys! I guess we took a bit too long with the shopping. :D Heeeeeeee. It was raining as hard as a _______ again, so Jason took over the part from Santa Anita to Chinatown. Plus, I was getting a wee bit tired from driving in the rain. :D After Chinatown, we went home to pick up Sara's stuff for her trek back to the apartment. I dropped then off and went home to change my socks. I no likey a wet socks. We picked up two of Sara's roomies, Bea and Charity, and drove to Beverly Hills to Jason's cousin's restaurant, ShangHai Grill. That was the best "American-washed" Chinese food I've ever had. MmmmMmmm..mongolian beef. If it weren't for the good service, the quietness, the clean plates, the perfumed menus, I would have thought we were in a chinese chinese restaurant. :P I was SO full. After dinner, the 3 of us headed home. Was home around 10:30, caught up on some reading, and was in bed by midnight.

And THAT, my friend, was my day.
(Heehee, so much for my "short" entry.)

OH frick...Vegas pictures are not posted. I'm beginning to sound a lot like Kelly.)

No comments: