Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I haven't updated for a while, huh?

Things have been busy. School started on Monday. Did I mention how much I miss winter break? I'm having a lot of trouble waking up earlier this quarter. I was able to sleep in till 9 on Mondays and Wednesdays and till whenever on Tuesdays and Thursdays last quarter. Now I have to be up at 7 on Mondays and Wednesdays and 8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am so sleepy.

Oh yea...Vegas pictures. I still have to upload. Maybe I'll do that this weekend before all the reading/tests/papers/practicum all start rolling in.

And so, I better get cracking on that reading. Help meeeeeeeeeeee.



Just a Thought:
(Stupid L0s3r, call me a FOB for all I care) but I wanna go to Hong Kong again!
Y ^_^ Y Heehee. Something about that city has me going back there.


Sara: Hope you feel better, cupcake.

No comments: