Monday, August 02, 2004

Talk about mood change on my part.


This person who I thought was a nice person, proved over this weekend that he might not be. =(

The more I think about it, the more it upsets me. I hope I'm wrong.
I need do some smile therapy. ExCUSE me.

Frick. Frick. Frick. And Frick.
Okay...uno mas tiempo....one more time...here we go.



The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next.

Amen.


Amazing Love

I'm forgivin because you were forsaken,
I'm accepted, you were condemed
I'm alive and well, your spirit is within me
because You died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That you, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
its my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You

You are my King
Jesus, You are my King
You are my King


----------------------------------------------------------------

I feel a wee bit better.
:)
Thankss.




No comments: