Friday, August 13, 2004

Okay...if you couldn't tell, I still have not fixed that stupid banner thing ^up^ there and still haven't fixed the comments page. :D

Like I say, procrastination always gets the best of me.


Tomorrow is the trip to Catalina. People attending such a fun event are Rach (of course), Bal, Helen, John, Kirsten, and me! We're, literally, waking up at the crack of dawn to get our asses out to the Long Beach dock at frickin 8 in the morning. O_O We've planned a day of fun! Kayaking, snorkeling, glass-bottom boat, and golf-carting (?)(You ride the golf cart up around the hills in Catalina to all the scenic points. *shrugs* Sounds good to me!)

After all this...we're heading to Santa Ana to this Vietnamese restaurant where they have these fried fish things that you wrap with rice paper, I think. It's suppose to be really really really good, as Kirsten and Helen claim it to be.

Am so excited. Exclamation point. Exclamation point.
^_^

No comments: