Sunday, August 29, 2004

THE CONTAINER STORE is the best store EVER!! Sara took me to the one that just opened in Pasadena. So...many...containers...for...everything. I was such a genius. I was planning on using the gift certificate that Kell had given me 3 years back. What did I do? I was so excited about going, I forgot the GC at home. PHooey! I already found what I want, Kel! You're getting me those rolling, 3 drawer, container carts to put in my closet. Thanks Kel!! ;D Must head back over there sometime.

After visiting the Best Store ever, Sara, Damon, Serena (bathroom story to follow), Caroline, and I met up with Jason at Macaroni Grill for some stuffed mushrooms that he says is The Best. As we waited to be seated, Serena and I paid a visit to the restroom (In this restroom, you can learn how to speak Italian as you pee. How time-efficient.) Anyways, when I was done, I wasn't sure if she already left yet, so I said, "Karen? Are you there?" No answer. "Karen? Ummm...Karen? Karen?" No answer again. I assumed she left. When I got to our table, she wasn't there. I heard Damon say the name "Serena." I thought, "Oh frick. That's why she didn't answer me. I was calling the wrong name!" Once again, I am such a geNU-IS. ;D

I decided to create my own pasta. Bowtie pasta...tomato alfredo sauce...mushrooms...sun-dried tomatos...spinach (I need iron.) So GOOD! I guess my "diet" has gone out the window. Again. Shucks.

Dinner was good. Dessert was good. Stole Jason's Mercedes (His is a real one, unlike my old Mercedes. ;D). Went for a joyride with Sara around the parking lot. Hot chicks, comin' through. Come on people. Move it or lose it. :D Was fun, but think the car is too high tech for us. We couldn't even find how to unlock the doors. Went back to Sara's apt, hung out a bit, and saw what happens when you mix CBB w/ ants. O_O We left Sara's apartment around 2 in the morning. I was again, such a geNU-IS. I decided to give Damon and Sara some time aloneto say their good-nights and walked off to push the button to cross the street. Two DRUNK white college guys sitting at the bus stop and this was our conversation:

Dude: Hey.
Me: -in head- Oh frick-a-zoids. Stay calm. Just keep walking.
Uh, hi.
Dude: How are you?
Me: -in head- Oh frick. Damoon. Hurrry!
Fine.
Dude: *I have no idea what he was mumbling*
Me: -silence-
Dude: Amanda, can I f*ck you!!!


I tried positioning myself behind the light pole, hoping that they were drunk enough to think I just magically disappeared. It worked. I heard a Hello? and that was the end of it. I think they were so drunk they couldn't see my tummy and ass sticking out the pole. >:D All this fun college stuff I never got to try. Haha.

Damon was done by this time. We hopped in his car and headed on home. Thanks for the ride, Pirate Man!


Got home fairly fast. When I turned on the lights, I found this on my desk from DB.


A nice little note to come home to.  Posted by Hello

HOw nice. :D AND JUST BECAUSE YOU FIND ONE SOCK ON MY DESK DOES NOT MEAN IT'S YOURS CAUSE YOU HAVE ONE SOCK MISSING FROM YOUR LAUNDRY. :D That one sock's partner is in my sock drawer, all lonely now. It's imperative that I steal it back from you because that lands me an extra day not to do my laundry! (That's the primary reason I ever do my laundry. Either I run out of chonies or I run out of socks.)

Therefore, the tables have turned and DB, YOU'RE THE SOCK THIEF NOW! Muhahaha. >:D

No comments: