Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Song of the Moment:

Love Fades
- Joey Yung
(*err, translating from Chinese so it might sound a bit retarded. But it's all because of me, not because the song is retarded :D)


It's only because I love you so much,
that I even forgot my pride.
I've fallen so many times, I've become numb
But I still believe, when I fall and lift myself up, there will be a change in me.
If I don't let my love fade, then how will I ever leave you?
Afraid I won't be able to fly...

From this moment on, the time between the wind of spring and the rain of fall,
I give myself half a year's time, to slowly let my love for you fade.
Calmly, I take my love and retreat.
In the spring, we went our ways and in the fall, I will be use to it.
Pain mixed with time, will slowly make the pain fade away.

* * *

It actually sounds a lot better in chinese. The words, so beautiful :*) HeeHee.

No comments: