Thursday, May 20, 2004

I forgot to add my embarassing moment of the week...

So today, after class, Amy and I were walking back to her car. We were chatting and walking, I stop, dead in my tracks...cause I see a beautiful, gorgeous, mouth-watering...

Seven..Seven, Seven...SEVEN!SEVEN!SEVEN!...seven.

(for those "Friends" fans out there...;D) but it was in blue, not yellow.

So anywhos, Amy calls me, so I keep walking, still looking at the motorcycle (and also around for the handsome guy who drives it..his helmet bettter still be on...hahaha j/k.). I could not take my eyes off of it. I kept walking and thank goodness for my p-vision, cause a couple inches away from my nose is a FRICKIN' POLE!! It like, came out of nowhere. Seriously! It like, just decided to grow in the middle of the sidewalk. I yelp and an old man driving by laughs at me.

But it was worth it. Someone learn to drive one. I'll buy a ticket for a ride!! :D Like at the carnival. Teehee.




No comments: