Thursday, May 20, 2004

Kelly: *HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* (you still breathing? ;D) miss ya kelly beean!

For APES...and you too.
Well, I was talking/emailing with Sara last Friday and we were talking about something we could all do this summer. At least once. Before Sara leaves for Japan, before I leave for HOng Kong and before anyone else leaves for somewhere else. Soo...me being the hotdog lover, guess what we came up with!

A BBQ! With a bonfire and all. I am the official hot dog roaster! Watch out, Weiners of the World, I have arrived with my stick thingy to roast like I have never roasted before!! Yeah, baby!!

Oh FUN FUN FUN!! Oh yeah, we could roast other things too. ;D Any ideas, smart people?
Maybe some games...whatever floats your boat. whatever tickles your pickle.

:D

No comments: