Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I forgot. I really should write things down. Things would come up and I think "Must remember that. Put on blog." In the end, I just end up writing about how I ended up forgetting. Damn.

Things have been slooow like crazy. Guess this quarter's workload hasn't been that bad (*knock on wood*). "Hasn't been that bad" totals up to be "I bored like crazy!" I guess that's a good thing.

The cursor line thing has been blinking on and off and I've been sitting here staring at it cause I don't have anything to write about. (damn. I should have written it down.) Oh I remember! Hong KOng! Oh wait. That wasn't it. But anyways...

Amy has been telling me to go back with her. But I never realized just how much it costs to go back!!

AirPlane ticket: $700
Housing: $1000 [hotel]
Food:$150 [hong kong food! cheap! bonus point for that!]
Transportation:$50 [subway]
Shopping:$700 [i can get a crapload of crap with that amount!! :D]

Total: $2600

DB is still checking with the parents. Helen, well, we gotta see if Pearl will let us both off at the same time.
And I still need to pay for school. Damn again. :(
I need a sponsor. You be my sponsor? :D

No comments: