Wednesday, December 03, 2003

This week is almost finally over. Just one more long day tomorrow for me and FINALS!!
Sara, week almost over. Uno mas dias!! *woot woot*!!

I love THE SIMPLE LIFE~!
Stuart and I had a blast watching it last night. OoOhh..so funny! Poor Kelly had to listen to me laugh about it online yesterday.

I'm actually in the computer lab at school. My psychology teacher said, "Turn in your term paper and go away cause I have nothing to say to you." :D So I'm here now...typing up, yet another study guide. Took a break and googled "The Simple Life."

This is what I found:

It's obvious Paris and Nicole live very different lives than most people in the United States. What do you think is the most surprising thing they had never heard of?

-what Wal-Mart is
-what a well is for
-what the word generic means
-what a soup kitchen is
-what pigs feet are

ALLL of those cracked me up. Har har har har..! Sara said Damon said that they make Jessica Simpson look like a genius. :D But I think out of the 2, Nicole Richie is the more down to earth one. She actually knew what Walmart and Sav-On's was. Har har hAr. It's on again tonight at Fox at 8:30!! Har Har Har HOR.

No comments: