Saturday, December 27, 2003

Thanks Kell again for this website. I always look for updates from this guy. Was watching his "Street Fighters" short film movie. Looks pretty cool. :D

The picture he has of the ChRistMas tree on his main page makes me feel warm like hot chocolate inside. Christmas came and went *snap*, like that. I think the anticipation of Christmas is actually more exciting than the actual DAY day. It'd be a whole year before it would come again, but I'm glad I'll get another chance to enjoy it when it comes again. It'll be here before I know it.

Re-Read Bridget Jones's Diary & came across......

Reminded of favorite poem by Wendy Cope which goes:

At Christmas little children sing and merry bells jingle.
The cold weather air makes our hands and faces tingle,
And happy families go to church and cheerily they mingle,
And the whole business is unbelievably dreadful if you're single.


Only Bridget Jones. Heard they were coming out with a second one. How'd I know? I've got my sources. Will definately catch it when I can.

Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy New Year's and voicemail on my phone. Someone call me and leave a message. I have awesome reception everywhere I go, so I can pick-up the phone. Therefore, I can't hear a message addressed to bloody me. Me. Me. Me.

Must run and do some movement of the muscles. Don't want to hear "Ooh, you're all squashy" when being hugged, like Bridget Jones. Nah...

:O *yawn* Will practice non-movement of muscles tonight and movement tomorrow. Buenas noches.

No comments: