Wednesday, December 10, 2003

ONE MORE FINaL!! Hurry up & come!!
Finished two more today. Must give a big woot woot to DB for her helping me study. I actually think I did okay, knock on wood. One of DB's acronyms to help me remember the symptoms to HIV:

Fuckin'
Freddy
Has
Shitty
Night
Sweats

No
Way!!

As weird as it may sound, the sentence ran across my head as I came across the question: Of the following, which are NOT symptoms of HIV?

BTW, does anyone know how to get spaghetti stains out of a white sweatshirt? The spaghetti jumped off the fork and onto my beautiful white "Jazz at Schurr '97" sweatshirt. Boo...it's now white with orange spots. I don't like polka-dots. It's taunting me too. Hi Hollie. I'm still here. You can't clean me off. Bye bye now!

Bad spaghetti, BAD.



No comments: