Tuesday, November 04, 2003

RECAP!!

On Happy Pumpkin Day...
Boss left mighty early, leaving just me and Helen. woot woot! :D We were able to leave on time, on the dot at 6 o' clock. Hurried my ass up on home, so I could make some candy apples with Sara! Well, it didn't turn out the way it was suppose to. I just kinda ended up eating it like I did to a Caramel Apple pop. Just licking off the caramel. MmmMmmMm. In between Sara's "Hollie! That's TOO MUCH caramel!"& our "Is it suppose to look like that?" , kids were coming and going. A coming Pikachu stepped back cause I yelped, "IT'S PIKACHU!!!" Sara says I scared him. Heehee. Paige and Catalina stopped by. Yay! My aunty says mucho thanks for the Halloween goodies!! They were our last victims of the night.

We went to Blockbuster's to rent an appropriate movie for Pumpkin Night. We kinda got side-tracked and ended up renting "Down with Love." :*) Heehee. Sorry Sara...still can't figure who that chick is.
Can't wait to have Kelly and Ra back so we can have a Turkey Day? :D

On the Day after Pumpking Day...
Today was Loann's big day!! It was SOO much fun!! I arrived at work so Helen could do my hair. She was running an hour late, so we didn't really have that much time! Helen managed to get my vely vely fine hair to curl. She accidentedly sprayed mousse on the side of my face and Rachel said, "You could mess up your part. Don't mess up mine!" (She was my "make-up" lady. ) I felt like a movie star, being fussed over. Teehee. So we were done with both hair and makeup and was outta there in 15.

The wedding was held at Sam Woo Seafood Palace, in the Focus plaza on San Gabriel. Banquet was suppose to start at 6, we didn't get there till 7, we didn't eat till 8. Ha! :D We weren't that late. Heehee. We took a BUNCH of pictures to entertain ourselves. (What happened to all the fun pictures? Got lost somewhere when I e-mailed it to myself. Damn. ) :D

Everything was good (except the food and the music...they played this song in Chinese that's equivalent to the "Rocky" song. Why, I have NO idea. It made us laugh though as we each struck our kung-fu moves. WHaaAhhh..Bruce Lee style!)

We left around 11:30, with 2 drunks, a red-faced, red-eyed, red-necked itchy Karrie, a boss high on life, and us. What a crowd. :D





No comments: