Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I was in psychology the other day and Professor Abdelhammid (<-- much easier than Tammy's last name.) was lecturing on sleeping. This girl raises her hand and tells the class that she has a friend that sleeps with her eyes open.

The Professor gets all grossed out and starts making fun of PEOPLE WHO SLEEP WITH THEIR EYES OPEN. Of course, I didn't laugh. Nothing funny about NORMAL things. ;D Heehee.

Life has been pretty good so far. Only 3 more weeks of schoool, including finals and I'm done done done!! I absolutely CANNOT wait. I found this recipe on how to make Cereal Christmas Wreaths that you can eat. Was thinking about making that with Paige. Looks pretty easy. Ha! Riite.

Some things on my mind and hopefully, after breakfast on Sunday with Sara will help clear things in my head. Really need to kinda, just talk it through.

As for now, that's it. I always come across fun stuff to write about for you guys to read when I have no access to a computer. So by the time I do have access to one, I have forgotten it already.

Oh wellies...till then. :D

No comments: