Tuesday, November 11, 2003

hKaPpLe: wut cha doing
starmienite: studying for the KIN test tomorrow
hKaPpLe: crush calculator
hKaPpLe: try that

....so I did as I was told...and this was what i got....





CrushCalculator.com @ Pranks007.com

Opssss... You have been fooled!

An email with the information (on the right) [Who I entered into the boxes as my crushes] has been sent to Amy (apple@lunchpork.net) and anytime soon, he/she will know who your crushes are.

We are sorry and sincerely hope you don't mind! Just like Amy, you get a chance to fool others and get their crush list emailed to your mailbox!

You can't change the past but why not have some fun for yourself and fool someone else?

Click here to fool someone else!

If you are still confused, visit our CrushCalculator @ Pranks007.com website to get a detailed explanation on how the prank works.


.....HA....but I wasn't that stupid....my crush was......Vaness Wu!! Heh Heh. But that's kinda mean and sneaky though to send it to someone. That's kinda private. If you want to know, then ask. If they don't tell you, then leave it.

If I did put a real crush there, this would be the last thing I would do:
hKaPpLe: so i need the e-mail
hKaPpLe: n ur answers for midterm tomrorow

Riite.



No comments: