Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This morning's "Ryan's Roses" on KIIS fm was a sad one. Did anybody catch it?

Piper is 5 months pregnant with Keith's baby. Keith has 2 sons. 1 from his ex-wife. 1 from his ex-girlfriend. Piper's baby will be his third. Piper takes care of his 2 sons, pays for his bills, and takes care of him. As her pregnancy progresses, Keith has become more and more distant.

"Patty" makes the fake call and offers Keith a free dozen roses to send to anybody he wants. He says he would like to send them to Elizabeth and for the card to read, "This is the happiest I have ever been."

Piper was crying hard on the radio. Makes me sick to my stomach that there are men out there like that. She's at her most vulnerable right now and he has the nerve to leave her. All he could say to her was, "I'm sorry, Sweetie." Seriously.



And my goldfish, Sushi, died this morning. =(

No comments: