Friday, October 03, 2008

I dreamt I got a flat tire last night. My brother was there. I was driving on the sidewalk outside a liquor store. I decided to drive off the sidewalk, back onto the road. When the car jumped the curb and landed, I got a flat tire. (My first thought? "Oh sh*t! My dad's gonna KILL me!" And I'm how old? DB, don't answer that.)


This is what Dream Moods had to say about that...

TIRES
To see tires in your dream, symbolizes that you are dwelling too much in the past and need to move on toward the future. It also refers to your emotional health and how it carries you from one situation to another.

To see or dream that you have a flat tire, indicates that you are feeling weary and emotionally drained. Your goals are temporarily hindered and as a result, you are unable to progress forward.

No comments: