Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy BUSY weekend. Actually, busy BUSY past couple of months.

3 parties in one weekend. *whew*

My Uncle and his stepdaughter had a combined birthday party Saturday afternoon. Lots of food... I'm talking 10 pounds of carne asada, 10 pounds of chicken, 10 pounds of tri tip, 10 pounds of ribs...and that's just the meats!! It was a good time for Josh to get to know the family. Josh made my mom gasp and then do a double-take when he said..."Thanks Mom." It was so funny her reaction. Ahhh...

Right after the cutting of muy delicious chocolate-banana-creme cake, we left to attend his sister's engagement party at Antonello's. Everyone looked so pretty! Esp his sister, who was glowing that night in her $20 Jessica McClintock dress. Good food and open bar, baaabbbyy. Before calling it night, we watched some Olympics with Auntie Toni before we turned in. She had own personal commentary for each athlete. Er, those male gymnastics people...tight tights.

Taylor's birthday party at the house. Auntie Jackie makes the best potato salad EVER! I can't stop raving about it. =D (I do notice that all 3 parties I mentioned the food. I'm a pig. Yah yah yah YAH.) I asked her for her recipe and she said, "Oh honey. You just eye-ball it. Throw some of this. Throw some of that in there." o_O


I'm tired. I look like crap. Dino bag tomorrow.




Helen's back to work now. Yay! Though, I think she is less enthused as we are...having to leave your baby.

1 comment:

Midori said...

ahahah DINO BAG!!!