Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm in one of those moods. Maybe it's because of coming home from the hospital seeing Helen and Rob and their new baby. A new family...



maybe it's Bridget Jones' Diary...

"Fortunately he was still holding me tight, so could not hit him anymore. Then he said the house was big, cold and lonely without me. And he really liked it best in my flat where it was cozy. And he said that he loved me, he wasn't exactly sure why, but nothing was any fun without me. And then...God, that stone floor was cold."



Maybe that's why I'm crying when Gerry from P.S. I Love You says...

"And we are gonna last. You know how I know? Because I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to do is see your face. I'm not going nowhere."





I'm in one of those moods. How annoying.

It's a pain in my ole.

No comments: