Monday, May 05, 2008

I like to read a book during lunch at school. I'm reading Bridget Jones' Diary: The Edge of Reason. Just some things I paper-clipped and like to read over and over again. Cause I'm weird.


Mark Darcy.
"Watched him turn the car round really fast and screechily. As he drove off, I saw him angrily brush his cheek as if he was wiping something away."


"11 p.m. He hasn't rung. Oh fuck. Am so confused. Whole dating world is like hideous game of bluff and double bluff with men. Is as if there is a set of rules that you are suppose to be sticking to, but no one knows what they are so everyone just makes up their own. Then you end up getting chucked because you didn't follow the rules correctly, but how could you be expected to, when you didn't know what they were in the first place?"




Helen Fielding.
If only I could be as eloquent as she.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're weird.

read mitch albom instead. he's bomb.

ho ho said...

Tuesdays with Morrie?

I have it if you'd like to borrow it. =)