Friday, January 11, 2008

There will be a lot of changes a-coming. For the most part, all good ones. A few that I don't want to make, but I know I have to.

On a lighter note...
I want to see the snow. I want to sit on a freakin' trash can lid and slide down the hill in the snow really fast...maybe even crash into a tree or something. Big fun! =)


Where it's snowing
All winter through
That's where I want to be
Snowball throwing
That's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the snow-oh-oh-oh-oh



On an even happier note...
My popsicle said he'll keep JoJo when I move out! My dogs are well-taken care of. I can now breathe. But they are my babies. I'm gonna miss them so bad. You can call me Crazy Dog Lady all you want, I don't care. I WILL MISS MY DOGS. All 2 of them.

2 comments:

Midori said...

you're moving out???? when and where?????

ho ho said...

to my grandma's...5 minutes away. =P

IRregardless, it's still away from the parental units and I get the freedom I want...no rent or utilities. =)