Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm disappointed and doing a very poor job of making lemonade out of these lemons...


What comes so easily to some people, seem so unattainable for me. I thought since he won't be here for my birthday and I doubt he'll be planning something like this....this could be night to make up for it. We don't get the chance very often. Even if it's at Sara and Damon's wedding...
All I wanted was a romantic night out with my man, just me and him, all dressed up, nice dinner, dancing together, twinkly lights all around...

That's all. No Coach purses. No diamonds. I don't care much for them. I'd much rather have that. Honest. But I know it won't be happening.


I'm trying to be mature about it. I really am. And I really do understand. I knew what I was getting into and what to expect coming into this relationship. I love the girls as if they were my own...but...But can't I be selfish just this once?

4 comments:

Josh said...

I would think that Damon and Sarah's wedding had littler to do with you than this, but I do see your point. I am so sorry that I could not be there, Baby. I promise you we will have plenty of romance in the very near future and one day we too will have our ultimate date, if you just calm down and let it happen. I love you, Hollie....

Josh said...

I'm also pretty sure there is a comma or a semicolon missing from my first post. Debby, if you're reading,can clean that up for me? If so, while I have your attention, have your stubborn assed cousin call me.

Anonymous said...

This won't make your problems go away, BUT: you're one awesome girl and you deserve to be happy!

*GRONK!*

Midori said...

HMMMMM