Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am stressed. It's the holidays. I'm not suppose to be stressing. And if I were, it should be about the holidays. That's the only thing worth stressing over.

School has been kicking my ass. I have a lesson plan/reflection/paper/reading logs/RICA essays due every class session for every class. I barely make it through the week and I already have whole new set of assignments waiting for me. I'm over at Josh's house on the weekends, but I'm up in the loft doing homework the entire time. This weekend, I even let him go play poker, so I can get some homework done.

Work has been kicking my ass. I'm doing work for 2 full time workers, when I'm only going in 16 hours a week. I was going to cut down on my work hours cause I didn't have enough time to do my schoolwork, but now...the month of October has not been closed. Not only can I not do less hours, my bosses are asking me to put in more hours. I need the money. Tuition is due.

My parents. They have been saying that I don't spend enough time at home and that I'm a bad mommy to my dogs. I see them everyday during the week. Yes, I am at Josh's for almost the whole weekend, but I'm doing schoolwork. I wish they can keep in mind that most couples get to see their S.O.'s during the weekdays...or they get to stay overnight and spend the entire weekend together...I can't.

I haven't had time to help my friends. I haven't had time to take Paige and Evan anywhere. I haven't talked to Helen for a couple of weeks. I can't remember the last time Amy, Wei Han and I got together for a doggy playdate.


Please excuse all the ranting. As Mr. Larson would say, I just need to let it all hang out.





And SOMEONE is still STEALING MY RED PENS AT WORK!!
This is the fourth week in a row I've come back to my crap gone missing. I'm irritable.
Don't make me set the building on fire.

6 comments:

Midori said...

"This weekend, I even let him go play poker"

*sound of whip cracking*

that's how it should be ;)

on another note, though, hang in there! i think it's awesome that you're putting yourself through school and i think it's nuts that you work so much and have a crapload of schoolwork at the same time...PLUS there's a commute to campus.

take care love!

ho ho said...

thanks kel.

Anonymous said...

you need to be like phoebe and write bad-ass notes on your pens. that should stop the thief!

Anonymous said...

Set the bldg on fire! Do it do it do it...

I'd never to do school AND work like you do...

~Derek.

Josh said...

"let"?

ho ho said...

yes...LET!