Saturday, November 05, 2005

Midterms have been a pain in the (_Y_). Art History is a great class but damn the early 1500's, I can never remember it. And the names? Parmesan cheese? UCSR? I forgot what UCSR stands for all ready. Maybe University of Sara Rodriguez. ;) I'm so clever, I surprise myself. ;D

Math is useless. Honestly, truth tables? Am I ever going to use it? Like I'm going to whip out a sheet of paper and a pen to determine if indeed if I eat a banana, I will be rich. Hell, I'll eat a million bananas if that was true! Useless, useless, useless! I hate school. I quit. Right now.



Fashion Tip of the Day: Boys, squared-off dress shoes are so six years ago. Renew yourself with trimmed-down shoes that work well with pants or denim. In short, square = bad; pointed = good.

No comments: