Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Things have been settled, which I am extremely happy of. It's like this huge rock has been lifted from my shoulders. =D

Something else to celebrate...my Uncle lent me his stick-shift car to drive around, since he's not using it. I drove all the way to work and back without stalling. Woot Woot. Yes. And that has been my life so far.

Maybe I can write about the weekend...
Charity's graduation part out in Claremont. We played badminton (THE coolest sport ever) and volleyball. I rode on the kids' swing. Did not break it. Woot Woot. Something else to add to the celebration list. Border's Montebello is just Walden's, but red. Ichiban was fun though.

Okay. Time to go out into the heat and pick up Shelby. Damn.
The L0S3R says it's pretty cool out in Irvine. Damn.


I'm outtie, like a bellybutton.

No comments: