Thursday, July 14, 2005

The SECURITY GUARD is a F*CKIN ASS(_O_).
(reminds me of Kelly...not that she's a butthole, but the picture reminds me of her.)

There is a nicer way of saying something. You don't have be a dick about it.
Why do I look so surprised? Cause the frickin' plate says "Staff" and I am staff. It does not say "CHURCH staff." If it said that, I wouldn't have parked there.
If he had just told me nicely that the plates designate parking spots for CHURCH staff, I would be more than happy to oblige. No problem. Being sarcastic and what you call a dick is what pissed me off.

You know how in the movies, they show like a person pushing someone over the bridge and then they snap back into reality. The person is still alive. Well, in the my head, I ran the security guard over with my car.

That was nice. Very nice.


Thought:
He's told me not to park there, where there was a sign that said "Staff". Kirsten parked further down where there is no sign at all. He told her she can't park there either. Kirsten moves her car and Helen ends up parking in the exact same spot. As of now, he hasn't said anything to her. Hmmm...

We are being punished by wearing our loose-fitting uniforms. Helen of Troy, in her form-fitting clothes, gets to park whereeeeeeever she wants. Yes, Honeydew, you are a slut. =D The security guard thinks you are hot. (I should tell Robbie this, so he can beat him up for me. Why yess...that is a good plan. >:) Stop reading this as I type. Hurry up and make brownies, so we can go to the bank.

Slut.

No comments: