Thursday, June 09, 2005

And now, I am free to roam about the country.

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOOL!
(Until September, that is.)

I had my last final today. It feels real nice, but at the same time, it doesn't feel like I'm finished. All that studying and cramming...and now, HaLt. Nada. Nothing to do. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

=D

DB has moved back home and it's been great! I love having her home and having someone to hang out with, other than Shelby. We have had major Friends Fest all week.

"A chicken. Paper. A GHOST!"
Joey cracks me UP. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!~


After my last final today, I came home and picked DB up in my pimpin' red car. She went with me to my video stores. I have some major soap opera catchin' up to do. Afterwards, we hit up Tapioca Express and got some drinks and popcorn chicken. Vely vely yummy. :P We then took my pimpin' red car to my Aunty's house to see the kids. My pimpin' red car baaarely made it up that huge hill. It stayed in first gear, till it chugged it's way up to second gear. Poor baby. We thought we wouldn't make it. O_O

Next week, I am taking off from work to relax and wind~down from school.
Wednesday, we are taking the kids out for the morning. Hitting up Montebello Library for Preschool Story time and Arts & Crafts then for a picnic in the park. =D Should be fun.


This summer is going to be great.

Goals for the Summer
1.) Learn to play the guitar. (Well, at least know more than 5 chords. How lame is that? =D)
2.) Learn how to drive stick. (Or at least, attempt to drive stick.)
3.) Test drive a Highlander and/or G35. (Sara Damon Jason??)
4.) Learn to ride a motorcycle. (DB?)
5.) Quit worrying.


We shall see how those go. Let's see how many I actually accomplish.
My soap opera tapes are done rewinding. I go bye-bye.





Oh yeaa...
(Good luck, Derk on Monday. Kick some (____)

No comments: