Wednesday, November 03, 2004

So this this guy I didn't know IMs me on Yahoo! Messenger named Sag. Apparently, he's from a guy, 22 years old, he's Swedish from Sweden....if he's Swedish, then I'm a...

22 year old Korean girl
(was prepared to bust out my KOrean) who resides in Australia, majoring in psychology at her university. She likes to take pictures of places she likes to go, especially Sweden.

After I told him I was from Korea...
SAG: ok.it is a industrial country and has beautiful girls ,right/
SAG: very lovely and very attractive. and you are the most beautiful of them, right/how is your body

Hahaha. My body is phat. ;D


My partner in crime (aka The Boy Who Gronks) tells me to say my breast size is 42D.
Muhahaa. But then my Ego tells me to stop being mean and I just end the conversation with...

Dude, you're really creeping me out.
Bye.


(Eh, just kidding. But I COULD HAVE. I hope SAG had fun too.)

No comments: