Sunday, November 07, 2004

It's freezin. Still haven't had a chance to unpack my winter clothes yet. Must do.

Saturday:
Did homework ALLLL day, well, except when Alfie and DB came over. Had a reaaalllly looong break. They pick on me waaay too much. :D They were chasing me around the house trying to get a picture of me. (Reminds me of Kelly chasing me for a picture. I love hearing, "Damn it! She moved too fast!" Yes, Me...the speed demon. Muhaha!! 2 Fast, 2 Furious for y'alls!!) I also sang and danced my Korean "Three Bears" song for them, which for some weird reason, they totally cracked up at. I must say I have odd cousins. Cobras with a C fo life!!

After our little break together, we went our seperate ways. Alfred went off to play Stacks with his buddies, DB went off to watch The Grudge WITHOUT me (psh! Traitor.) and I went off with my "THREE friends", Sara Damon Jason. (Sara said, "I've been promoted to 3, instead of her being my only friend." How nice. THanks, DB.)

We went off to Fu Shings for dinner, which was A VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL RESTAURANT WITH GOOD FOOD AND GREAT SERVICE. FANK YOU SARA. :D Damon said the main thing that screamed this restaurant was not as authentic was the fact that the service was so good. The waiter thanked us everytime and told us our next dish will be coming shortly. We had a nice waiter. :D After din din, we brought our smelly food into Jason's "new" car. The smell of leather and chinese food don't mix very well, as we soon learned. We seriously thought someone farted. Ack. We drove down to Old Town for some dessert. It was a toss-up between restaurant dessert or Coldstones. We went up and all around to Islands, P.F. Changs (the Great Wall of Chocolate cracked me up), Yardhouse, and this Seafood restaurant to see their collection of desserts, but ended up heading to Coldstones for some ice-cream. We sat outside and just "chilled". Literally. It was freezin.

I don't know what was different about this time. I was with the same people. We did the same thing we always do. I mean, I always have fun when we go out, but this time, I had a reallly really good time. Was thinking "Dammn, now I have to go home" when we pulled up to my driveway.

(Maybe my hormones are outta whack...I'm being overly-emotional and sentimental? *shrugs* HeeHee. Maybe it's the Holidays!)
Anywhoots, gahm-sa-mi-dad Sallie (or was it Sarrie?) & Jamon. :D


Sunday:
Church as usual, but got there 15 minutes late and my favorite part, singing Worship songs, was over. DB came over beforehand to tell me about The Grudge. She was scared. Umm...stirs my curiousity even more. >:D But DB, you must keep your promise and watch it again with me. The Grudge and NOT The Incredibles. NOT THE INCREDIBLES. (Maybe I'll watch that with my 3 friends, but WE ARE WATCHING THE GRUDGE.)

After church, I went to go pick up Kirsten to go to a b-day party. Helen couldn't make it. What a bitch. Heehee. Yes, ELLENNN. You the bitch. So now I'm home. Maybe I should get my winter clothes out....mmmm...maybe later.





No comments: