Wednesday, September 22, 2004

So much to write...I think I'll start with Friday.

Friday
Pretty normal day, as usual. Work was good. Afterwards, met up with Sara, Damon, and Jason for some b-day celebration at CPK down in Old Town. Jason bought Sara a martini? and she turned RED. She gave me a sip or two. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Haha. I ordered the Santa Fe chicken pizza. Now THAT was good. Everyone pretty much agreed, huh? ;D We had plenty of laughs during dinner. What were we laughing at? Jason's laugh. Someone said it sounded like a piano scale. Hahaha HA hahaha. With Sara drunk, it only made things more entertaining. I'm sure the CPK waiters thought we were a group of doofus(es?) laughing at absolutely nothing. :D We needed to burn off those calories.

After dinner, we headed on home. Damon didn't think Sara and I could drive her car home, so he drove it to my house. We all hung out at my house (cause no parents! Woot Woot!) until it got kinda late. So, the guys left. Sara stayed over for the night. We busted out the inflattable bed that blows up by itself. Sara turned on the machine and the bed start to inflate. Slooooowly. She stopped the machine and I took over. We look back at the bed and it was flat! What the hell! We couldn't figure it out, till Sara the genius, figured out that we didn't close the lid to where the air is released when we want to deflate it. :D Finally, we got the bed blown up. Sara stayed up with me to watch Friday's episode of Stairway to Heaven. (thanks!!) By the end, both of us were so tired, we just fell asleep. No looong talks like before. Maybe next time Sara!

My brother was rather shocked in the morning to see 2 bodies laying in the living room. (He didn't know Sara slept over.) We all washed up by 10:30 am and got McDonald's before it stops serving breakfast at 11. We really gotta do that again. :D


Saturday
Today was the day of Sara's surprise party. (Thanks to everyone for showing up!) Things got off on a rocky start. We left Damon's house around 5:15. Jason called and said no one was there yet. It was already 5:30, by that time. Basically, we needed to slow down. That was the best time to be bilingual. I told Damon in Chinese to slow down. Sara has been hanging around us, Chinese people, way too much cause she, somehow, figured it out! O_O Got another call 15 minutes later that 4 people out of 25 were there. So now, I pretended I had to pee real bad. We got dropped off at Babies R' Us to "go". Hung around the Spectrum until we got an A-Okay to start heading over there.

SURPRISE!! Yea, she was. Right Sara? ;D BJ's was good. She got a couple of drinks. She opened her gifts, except for some "lingerie" she refused to show everyone. We decapitated Hello Kitty and ate her, along with some Bazooka. Damn, that was good. Afterwards, we headed on over to D&B's (seriously. Forget the bonfire. We're doing D&B's!). Now THAT place is fun. Everyone decided to hit the games, while Ape, Kelly, Steph, and I decided to hit The Bar. Ape took me up there to get some drinks. My first time. Very exciting. Of course, got our ID checked. :D...from then on, we made many more trips back to to Matt, our bartender.

We had...(in order of appearance to my best ability)
1.) Midori Sour (THE BEST! Kelly, you taste good!)
2.) Monster's Ball
3.) B-52
4.) Lemon Drop (so this is the part where everything got a bit fuzzy,so bear with me)
5.) Scooby Snacks
6.) Vodka/Coffee thingy that Ape said was good
7.) Sexy Crocodile (never EVEr get this. so NASTY tasting.)

I hope that's everything. One more? I really can't remember. Ape is the BEST! I would not have had as much fun if she weren't there. (Imagine if Ra was there!) Sara was even further away than I was! She made everyone laugh. I didn't really do anything crazy that crazy. I hit on Lynette and bought her a Roy Rogers. Ape told me I had to hit on a guy while I was there, so I did. I hit Jason. Several times. Then Kelly hit Jason (she was sober). Poor guy. Gettin' beat up by a couple of girls. I, by the way, also won the Uncomfortable Game. The first one to beat Kelly! *cheers* I harassed Irvsjournal.com to take a quarter from me, so he can finish off his arcade game. Ummm...nothing else. That's it. No more. It was all good.

Thank you to Steph, Lynette, Claudia,& Kelly for taking care of me while I was away. I hope I was nice to you guys. After everyone started to leave, we decided to leave also. We sat outside for a bit, while Sara sobered up. It still took us a while to get ourselves TO the car, with Sara kissing everyone goodbye. (I really don't remember that. I was told this the next day.) Thank you to Jason for taking me home. He was nice enough to tell my brother that he was willing to sell my drunken stories of that night to him. Just in case he ever needed it. Boys. *eyes are a-rollin'* And that concludes my Saturday.

*whew* Am finally done! :D Damon ALREADY has discriminating photos. I'm sure Kelly didn't miss out.

Gee golly whiz. O_O Can't wait.
[Kirsten (after seeing the pictures): Oh, so that's how you get Hollie to take pictures. You get her drunk!... Er, no people. Don't work like that! ;D)

No comments: