Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I am so lame. Yesterday I had dinner with my Grandma at my Aunty's house. By the time I came back from picking up dinner, it was already 15 minutes into my Stairway to Heaven. O_O So I ran to the TV, plopped myself down, and watched sexy Oppa look for Jing Shu, who, by the way, is dying of cancer. Five minutes later, Paige finishes her bath, walks over to me and says, "Jeje, I want to watch Wiggles. I was thinking, "Frick Fricky Friccck." I asked her, "Paige, can you give Jeje 10 minutes? Pleaaaase?"

Paige:
But I want to watch Wiggles!
Me: Come on Paige. Give me just 10 minutes.
Paige: Wiggles!
Me: 10 minutes!

And that is why I am so lame. I'm standing there arguing with a 3 year old for the TV.

Me: Oh Paige! Look! Airplanes!
Paige: Where?! I want to see airplanes. I can't see it, Jeje.
Me: -in head- Score!!!!

Teehee. She watched Stairway with me till it ended. Every once in a while, I hear, "Jeje, why is she crying?" I think we bonded.

:D


P.S. I did let her watch Wiggles afterwards!

No comments: