Thursday, September 25, 2003

Today was my first day of school at Cal State LA. I have sunk back down to being a freshmen. There I was, first day of school, and aboslutely no idea where I was. I had my map of the school in one hand and my schedule of classes in the other. The Biology building was nowhere to be found. So, I put my pride aside and decided to ask the next friendly face, "Excuse me, can you please point out where I am on this map?"

Thank goodness I went to school 90 minutes before my class.
Good news: I was able to locate all my classes beforehand. :D

Bad news: I spent 400 hard-earned dollars on only 4 books.

Good news: Photo-copying two, returning the BIO book that professor said was not really necessary to get an A (That book cost $104.59...sheesh...that's an arm, a leg, a thigh. And I have big thighs!)

:D

Sara: Thanks for updating my blog for me. Heehee. See you tomorrow!

No comments: