Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Shelby is yelling at me cause I keep playing the same song over and over on Winamp. So I like the song! *putting both palms face down behind neck, till arms are perpedicualr to ground, then putting elbows together, then apart, then together, then apart. Doing it faster* Sucka! :P Talk about brotherly love.

This past week I've been at work, having the time of my life. The weekend didn't treat me any worse. On Saturday, went to work, then chinese. Afterwards, we got picked up by my mom, dad, and Uncle Patrick. We were suppose to eat dinner together at this Japanese restaurant down in Arcadia. Uncle Patrick showed us this house that was on sale...it was a frickin' mansion!

5 bedrooms (3 of which are master bedrooms, all 3 include their own restrooms)
4.5 restrooms (including the 3)
1 kitchen
1 dining room
1 den
1 living room (huge, I might add!)
a backyard big enough for a regular size backyard plus a pool

Asking price: $780,000
Oh, no prob. Let me go through my pockets for the money. My mom tells me to go back to bed and continue dreaming. It doesn't hurt to dream. *sigh* :P

KSH came over to my house and we hung out and did something we haven't done for such a long time. We hung out and talked. Thanks, you two, for coming over! C&O Triotteria next time! :-) You know what, the rest of the weekend is a blur in my head. I don't remember what I did. I remember yesterday, and what a day it was!

Monday. My feet shudders at the adventure. 3 different malls on the same day, each mall actual shopping done. Wow. As Sara put it...it was a HOLLIE-day. Get it? HOLIDAY? hahahahaha.

In order of appearance:
(starting from mi casa @ 10:00 am)

- Santa Anita Mall {2 hours}
- drove down to West Hollywood's Thai town for my favorite, Pad Thai! We met this ugly old grumpy man who wouldn't back up because he wanted the parking spot we were going to get. bastard! it's okay, i threw him a diiirrty look (the look said, "you rotten old grump! you meaaaan! 7 up yours! grrr...") Wish Ra were there, or else he do something funny to the old fart.
- drove to Puente Hills
- Barnes & Noble
- Michael's
- Target (we had our first encounter with diaper-buying)
- Puente Hills Mall
- Montebello Mall

Home by 9:00 PM. *whew* By then, our feet were throbbing from the pain. Random thought: How did people back then migrate from place to place? It hurts your feet.
Thank you, PC for the fun! I LOVE my new purse! It was worth it. I've showed my mom SO many times. It's a perfect little tan bag. Met all my standards of a perfect purse. I like you, New Tan Bag.

As for today, helped my aunty out with the Paige and Evan. Still studying like mad for the philosophy final on Monday. That's it for now.

No comments: