Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My parents are knocking down the wall between me and my brother's room. It was originally one big master bedroom. Now that we're both moved out, my parents are doing the remodeling for that and for the kitchen. My brother and I have been going back home to sort through some of my old stuff with my dad.

I got a Facebook message from Shelby this morning.


Shelby Chung
Today at 8:34am

Whom. It's whom.hahaha ross.

Btw, daddy was being hilarious the other day. So he had my book in one hand and a freakin flutophone in the other.
"so did you want to keep this?"
"uhm. that? no, Dad. that's a flutophone. i haven't used that in 8 years."
"are you sure? you can still...you know, play. on your spare time."
"uh no, Dad, no."
"so this is the box you're gonna save?"
"yeah. the one on the left."
*holds up flutophone*
"so i'm going to put this in the box then."
"PUT THE DAMN FLUTOPHONE DOWN!"

No comments: