Thursday, December 13, 2007

Last night, Josh and the girlies came out and took me to dinner at Black Angus (or Damon...Black An us). It was nice not having to wait for the weekend to see them. A mid-week fix, I could say. =P
Had some Filet Mignon (I have come to realize that I like their prime rib better) and some, oh so yummy, garlic mashed taters. Josh didn't finish his (score!), so I have them for lunch today. Muhahaha.
I hope they come out again...but, my poor girls. They didn't get home till 10:30 and slept-walked upstairs to bed.

3 comments:

Midori said...

mmm BEEF

prime rib has more flavor but filet mignon is oh so juicy and (relatively) leaaaan (yum)

Josh said...

Prime rib is for Sunday brunch, but, coming from a woman who orders hot water with her steak, I'm not at all surprised...

ho ho said...

I'll go for the more flavorful one ANYTIME.

You can't get over that, can you? Warm water with lemon on a cold night....yeaaa baby.

It's still better than a beer.
*GAG*