Monday, August 08, 2005

I haven't posted for a long time. Nothing espiecially interesting to say.

(____), this weekend was different.
MICHAEL BUBLE sang to me.
(and a few other people..i guess.)

I have videos from the concert, which I will try and post up if I can figure it out. Quoting Kirsten, "Michael just blew me away." His voice...

*SWOOON*

When he sang Home, my heart literally sank into my stomach. More swooning. I can't describe it. It was just very nice. =)


As for Sunday...
Church as usual. Then drove Jason's car home to him (itsa stick, that's why I am so excited. i lived.), while Sara drove my Camry. It was FUN. I was very surprised he let me drive it home. He twas worried. About his car, not about me, of course. Bastard! Haha. Nonetheless, it was fun. Sara looked so little in my Camry. Thanks for driving it for me, Love.

After we reached the guys' houses, we headed over to West Covina for some shopping. The guys have crossed over to AE jeans. Muhaha. Sara and I were good pals for each other. There were these CUTE ass shoes at I fogot where. But they were buy 1 get one 1/2 off! Sara and I will-powered it and resisted buying the beautiful shoes. *High Five*

In the parking lot, the guys surprised me with a "special" shirt they bought.


I love the boys. They are so good to me. *cough* Posted by Picasa
(Thanks for the BOOTY~ful shirt, D.J.)



And they made me change and wear it to dinner! Yea. I look hot in orange. We went to The Loft for dinner. Good food. It hit the spot.
Then back to my house for Joy Luck Club.

I'm tired. Time for sleep.
Outtie like a bellybutton.

No comments: