Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Finally... some time to write. Class let out early. At computer lab as of this very moment. Waiting for next class to start. :D

VEGAS:
THANK YOU so much to SARA for being my chauffeur & picking me up from work, then driving me all the way to Helen's house. I owe you one, chica!!

For Kelly: (and anyone else who wants to read :D)
And it begins with Sara picking me up from work...eh! J/K! Too much detail that'll just bore you outta your mind if it hasn't already, KellyBean. Friday, after our quick dinner at Marie's, we head on over to Helen's house. We wait till the others get here...ohmigosh...there's soooo much to type. Well, I guess you're just gonna have to come out here and see us to hear my verrrry EXCITING rendevous to CHIPPENDALES. HA! HA! April seventh. (as opposed to April Fools. my mom didn't get it when I told her. I think that's where I get my slowness from.)

Call us when you come home!! My new number: 1-800-HOT-MAMA. (04/07!!)
Soooooo....a new quarter has started. I started out feeling a wee bit intimidated by all the work listed on the syllabus, espiecially by my Child Development 300 class. (Her syllabus was 10 pages, BOTH sides!)
As of now, I'm starting to get into the swing of things, as Sara would put it, and starting to feel less stressed. *whew* I'll make it through. *crossing fingers* ^_^


Outing for the Weekend:
MICHELLE BRANCH mini-concert with Sara and Damon!! *WoOt wOoT*
I'm very excited about that. Too bad Kelly had to work. Next time, dear, if I hear about anything else of the like. :D

The girl at the counter (I think Kelly, that's what you do?) says, "Hollie! Your time is up!"

and so it iss... departing from C1 computer and exiting where there's a green sign that says...well, "Exit." Good directions, I say. :D
Till next time, Dudes and Dudettes. I love you all.







(Gotcha! April Seventh!! ;D)

No comments: