Tuesday, January 06, 2004

whoopEE-dEE-DOOOO!! yipPPPPEeeEEE!! I'm so happy for you!! You're fine....You're fine...I feel relief....love you!! :*)


* * * *

Today was the first day of school and I'm pooped. I'm still on holiday mode. Duude...I hate school. I hate school now, but 10 years down the road, I bet I'll miss it. But as of now...I hate it. Neh.

Oh duude. I just looked in the mirror of myself sitting in my chair, typing. There's this huge bulge down there (and I don't mean there ) My stomach won't go in like I want it to. It never listens to me. My body parts never listen to me. And their mine too. I tell my stomach to go in, but then it puffs out to prove to the other body parts that it's the biggest. I tell my waist to look curvy. Well yeah, it curves, but the wrong way. It curves to make like I've got two sideways U's stuck on my waist. I tell my arms to be stiff, but nooooo. It has it's own wave when my hands wave good-bye to someone. Damn it.

Enough of that and back to school. I was there from 9:30 to about 8:15. Needed to talk and apologize and like a good friend, she came out with me. There was some things I needed to get off my chest and some things that I needed some reassurance in, because it scares me outta my mind. She reassured me that the scenes were okay, wasn't that bad. The reassurance will last me till the next time I need her, but I know she'll be there. Thanks for everything, Sara.

No comments: