Tuesday, July 15, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, APES!! <--pretend that's really really BIG.
This weather, I swear, is going to be the last of me. I hate sweating. It makes me sticky and gross. *drip*

I was just reading Ra's journal, my only update on what's going, since I've been so busy rolling in the dough. He said something that made me feel comforted.
Taken from his journal:

i wish i could be like those people sometimes, living in the moment and just dealing with crap when it happens. i'm a worrywort. i'm so scared of so many things right now.
(end quote)

As am I. Ask Sara, how many times she has to say, "Ay Hollie, stop being such a worrywart." I worry about everything and anything. I worry about if I did something wrong at work and the consequences that come, I worry about if an unintentional comment I had made had hurt someone's feelings, I worry about the future, basically...just life in general. My mom says I've inherited my grandma's worrywart-ness.

I guess that's just something I have to work on. Boo. Something else to do with my summer. Heehee.

No comments: