Thursday, August 05, 2004

Sara will be home soon. Damon's counter is rather helpful. Only 11 more days left. :D Yay!

Over the weekend, our poor dinky car was hit, while it was parked in the parking lot of Big Lots! The man was nice enough to have the Big Lots! employee intercom us. Marco's said our car would need some doctoring in the garage for about 30 days. Thus, I was pleasantly chauferred for the past couple of days. Thanks to some enlightenment provided by CheeseMan, we are now renting a car. (Too bad no BMWs, Mercedes, etc etc. to rent :D) A car that runs is fine by me!!

Yesterday was registration day for classes. It was a bitch (a different kind from Helen ;D). Half the classes I wanted to take are full. The other two, I have to take off from work and get my ass over there to see why I can't register. I'm worried that I won't be able to handle 5 classes this quarter. O_O Ahhh.

I will be fine. I'm determined to be fine. Even if I'm not, I'm still gonna say I am. ^_^


Joke:

What did the sushi say to the bee?
(Damon, shhhhhhhhhhh.:X)



No comments: