Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Note to Me: Fix banner thingy ^up^ there. Looks horrible. Oh, and comments too.
**


This week, so far, has been REAALLLY good. *smiles*
^_^ Ra and Damon's favorite Car Hoe are coming back! Yes!

As for next week, I'm prepared for it to suck like hell. DB is leaving me. (Jackass, you're leaving on frickin' Sunday, when I'm back from Catalina. No matter what.) She's growing up, moving out and into an apartment down (or is it up? Am so horrible at Geography.) to Fullerton. It is going to be so QUIET around here. Damn.

Rach has booked her plane ticket for next Friday. She will be moving back to Thailand. :*(
It still hasn't hit me yet, that she's leaving....that she won't be there to say, "Sollie Hollie" when she's really trying to say "Sorry Hollie." She won't be there to teach me Thai. She won't be there for us to play with (i.e. Bonfire camp song). We won't get to laugh when she says "Hollie Potter" instead of Harry Potter. She won't be there to tell Helen to stop picking on me. Okay, enough.

We'll miss you, P' Yok!!
:(




No comments: