Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Every rose has it's thorn...


I watched The Bachelor last night. For Jason. He had his heart broken by DeAnna from a previous season of The Bachelorette. He's a single dad...sweet and sincere. A great match, in my opinion, with Melissa, one of the two finalist fighting for his heart.




And he chose her. Offered to her the final rose. He proposed. She said yes with a squeal.










A happy ending. Just what I needed to see to remind me that there are happily ever afters. But I wrong. He dumped her on the after show of the final rose ceremony. He then proceeded to ask Molly for a second chance, the other girl. All on national television.


Jason can be dumped back into the barrel. He isn't any different from the rest of them.





(I know, I know. It's just a TV show with producers. But still. I was rooting for him since The Bachelorette and to find out he's just like the rest of them is a huge let-down.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alternative title:

Every silver lining has a dark cloud.

Anonymous said...

I actually watched "An Officer and a Gentleman". Reality shows are interesting.

*GRONK*

ho ho said...

Dude! That was forevers ago! (They broke up, btw.)