Monday, February 07, 2005

(Blogger ate my last post.)
OH wells. New post!

Oh man, oh man, oh man. I can't procrastinate any longer. I've checked my e-mail a bunch of times. I've read everyone's blogs at least twice already. I've commented on the blogs. I even went over to Damon's blog to post something. o_O

And yes, DB. I only checked your blog TWICE today.

Ho hum ho hum. I have nothing to write, so I guess I'll write about how I have nothing to write. My stomach is sticking out right now. (Ha! No jean penises, L0s3R!) I think I took the wrong receipt from TGIFs on Saturday. It doesn't say "Customer Copy" at the bottom. Whoops. Gilmore Girls is going to start in about 5 minutes. Yea, something to do while I "study" for my Child Development mid-term tomorrow.

Note: Damon owes me EIGHT tittie~twisters/buttslaps.
Sar: I will need your help.

Oh no. Gilmore Girls is starting. Bye! Y ^_^ Y

No comments: