Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Argh....where do I start?

Today was about THE most hectic day at work. I was only suppose to go in till 2 in the afternoon. Rachel had a trip to Disneyland and I was only there to cover for her, referral-wise (which has to be done daily) and that's it. As the same ol' story goes, I was not able to leave till about 15 minutes ago and it is about 6 o' clock in the EVENING right now. Patients everywhere are coming in so they can see the doctors before the holidays. I went through about 30 referrals today, plus serving her royalty, my manager doing everything and anything. It was non-stop today. I am so frickin' tired. I still have a damn term paper to write.

But in midst of all this chaos, I received 2 text messages that made me LOL and SMILE OUT LOUD:

From a vely special person:
...phone phone phone phone....you're on the phone phone. :D

This one got a woot! woot! outta me: <-- Naw seriously, I really DID smile out loud.
HOLLIE!! I'M COMING HOME WEDNES 5AM!!

Now who won't say WOOT WOOT to that!! And we will be united once again!! Power to the Turkey who is bringing everyone home. To me, of course. ;D

Plans...we must make them. Call me people!

No comments: